- We address basic needs first. We provide food, drill bore holes (wells) to provide fresh water, and arrange humanitarian medical mission trips to provide emergency medical care. Meetings will be held with community leaders to identify and create action plans incorporating indigenous knowledge and assistance.
- We work with volunteers, medical professionals, pharmaceutical companies, and corporations donating free medical treatment, equipment, medications, and basic necessities (shoes, blankets, clothing, etc.) to assist sub-Saharan African villages, hospitals, clinics, and child care facilities.
- Starfish Program: We facilitate with US health care partners, advocating to make a profound difference in the lives of selected children with special needs for major humanitarian surgeries that need to be performed in the US. We change lives, one child at a time.
- Mission Teams: Through US educational initiatives and relationships, assemble additional mission teams. Though these mission teams are generally self-funded, they are a key organizational investment, which will help us to put our direct fingerprint on the communities we serve, and to have relevant relationships and understanding of the issues and solutions.
- We rescue and enhance hospitals and clinics. .
- Developing self-sufficiency among families. Through the Soul Sparkles Program we hope to help teenage head of household orphans and give them a future. How do we do this: through their participation in a support group, their participation in a “Love Life” campaign where they are provided information about the HIV virus, its effects and prevention and encourage to be part of an HIV/AIDS free generation, and basic needs support including education whether it is life skills and/or higher education so they can be self sufficient.
- Develop self-sufficiency among themselves. Sisonke (HIV/AIDS Support Group) is one group that makes manufactures cards and memo books to generate income. Another group is the Thusanang Sewing Circle. They generate income by sewing school uniforms (dresses).